Vistage New York Groups
Membership in Vistage New York’s Peer Advisory groups is by-invitation-only.
Our members are leaders of growth-oriented companies who want to be the best-leaders-they-can be so they can achieve their purpose(s) in life. Vistage International is committed to leader development so you can succeed in business. Vistage New York’s leaders are also committed to the larger picture – wanting to be better leaders in the office, at home, in the community, and/or in terms of special causes to which they are committed.
Each group consists of 12-18 members from non-competitive industries who are open to new ideas and perspectives. Members are willing to invest time and energy to help each other:
- Explore issues that keep you up at night
- Learn new skills and approaches to problem-solving and take good advice
- Be held accountable to carry through on good intentions, so they can achieve desired results
- Be honest, fair, and forthright in giving advice to others
- Create more time for what's truly important in their lives.
The CEO Group
Vistage New York currently chairs a CEO group consisting of Presidents, CEOs and Executive Directors of non-competitive private and public corporations, and non-profits, with revenues of $5 Million - $1 Billion. Members want their companies to achieve higher standards of performance for sales, profit-margins, marketing, recruiting and maintaining talent, employee satisfaction, customer relations, strategic partnerships and/or investor relations.
Our CEO group is committed to improve business and enhance lives. The "CEO Game Changers" (Vistage's only "branded" CEO group), meets the 4th Thursday of each month from Noon till 6:30PM; this allows us to work IN the business for a few hours before coming together as a Mastermind Advisory Group to work ON the business.
During our first year, every member has benefited significantly. Some achievements include:
- Increase in sales
- Larger profits
- Improved morale
- More powerful marketing and sales programs
- Negotiated a solution producing an extra $20K
- Annual operating expenses cut by $120K
Vistage New York is currently creating other groups to meet the needs of related audiences. Contact us for details about the group that would be appropriate for you.
- Trusted Advisors – Professional service providers (industry experts) who want a network of non-competitive peers that can grow their businesses through referrals and cross-selling, as well as improve business practices by addressing challenges and adopting best-practices. Generally meets the 3rd Thursday of the month in the afternoon. Typical TAs include such service providers as: financial advisors, business brokers, wealth managers, expediters, bankers, litigators, lawyers, accountants, insurance agents, recruiters, designers, architects, marketers, researchers, designers & payroll processors.
- CSOs – Chief Sales Officers (and other sales leaders) of non-competitive industries who supervise 10+ sales people who want to improve their sales leadership and management practices by sharing experiences and best practices regarding management, technology, sales training, etc. Meeting times will be determined by the founders.
- CFOs – Chief Financial Officers of non-competitive companies who want to improve their leadership skills as they manage staff, relate to the Board and investors, and handle their financial decisions. Meeting times will be determined by the founders.
Each group has a slightly different format, but they are all derived from that of the CEO group:
- A Peer Advisory Monthly MasterMind Meeting. CEOs meet for a full day; TAs, CSOs and CFOs meet for half a day.
- One-on-One Monthly Coaching. Included for CEOs. Optional for other groups.
- Business Expertise: Access to 1000 speakers who speak live at CEO meetings and do webinars
- Vistage Village™ Gateway: Access to 6000 best-practice papers and connecting to the 14,500 global members for insights, connections and advice.